We are currently updating our school uniform and will transition to a new design over the next two years. Our current uniform will be phased out in 2024 and the new uniform will be required from the beginning of 2026.
Purchasing a uniform
The uniform (excluding shoes) can be purchased at Argyle Schoolwear.
Orders can be made at any time and there is 24/7 customer service available via phone 0800 110059 or the online Answer Bot (click the help button on the bottom right of the page). Argyle’s live chat team are also available Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
To find the correct size, measure your child following the online size guide. Compare the measurements with the corresponding size chart online.
Check out Argyle’s FAQ page to find out about ordering online, payment options, sizing, delivery and returns.
- NX Polo Shirt (may also be worn for P.E.)
- NX Sport Shirt
- NX Navy Shorts
- NX Navy Jumper (front 1/4 zip)
- Black lace-up sports shoes suitable for running (no skate shoes, slip-ons, or loose-laced shoes. Must have non-marking soles).
- Navy NX ankle socks (school design only).
- NX Cap (no other caps permitted) or plain navy bucket hat, required in terms one and four for all outdoor activities.
If students would like their name embroidered on their school sweatshirt, please take your sweatshirt and a payment of $6.00 to the Resource Room or School Office.
Tights are not permitted to be worn with NX Navy Shorts.
NX Navy Rain Jacket (with hood) – this jacket is optional. While any weather-protective jacket may be worn to and from school, only the NX Navy Jacket may be worn during school hours.
NX Track Pants
Sports Hoodies – These are available for purchase at specific times throughout the year for sports practice only and are not part of the regular school uniform.
- Clearly name all uniforms and personal items brought to school. The school is not responsible for any items that are lost or damaged.
- Watches are permitted.
- Earrings are limited to one pair of plain, small gold or silver studs (no coloured stones) or small plain sleepers, one in each ear. No other jewellery is permitted.
- Hair ties and headbands must be either navy blue or white. Coloured hair clips and other hair accessories are not allowed.
- Hair colouring must appear natural; multi-coloured streaks or dyeing are not allowed.
- Cosmetics are not permitted, with the exception of clear nail polish.
- The school uniform, as specified by the Board of Trustees, must be worn correctly at all times while at school. Any visible clothing must be part of the approved uniform.